CTA (Clinical Trial Assistant)
*** NO RECRUITMENT COMPANIES ***
Sillar Clinical is looking for a CTA (Clinical Trial Assistant). The CTA is responsible for the support of the Clinical Team (e.g. PM, CTM, TM) in carrying out their activities. They will also assist with general administrative functions as required.
For initial consideration, a candidate must meet the following criteria:
- A bachelor degree in a medical, health or science related area or equivalent through experience.
- Strong interest in clinical research
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP
- Fully proficient in reading, writing and speaking Dutch, French and English.
- Must be a resident of Belgium
Considered as an asset:
- Experienced in working as a CTA
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Service orientated approach, flexible and open to change
- Ability to work unsupervised taking responsibilities for own actions
- Systematically perform activities in a timely and accurate manner
- Work precisely according to procedures, rules and regulations
- Be IT-minded and proficient in using cloud solutions and MS Office applications.
- Support inspection readiness activities and quality oversight
- Assisting in document management and archiving
- Assist in ordering, distribution, and tracking study related materials and documents
- Review and management of Trial Master File (TMF)
- Coordinate and participate in internal and external study specific meetings, document outcomes, actions, and decisions
- Support medication related activities e.g. shipment tracking, …
- Maintain key trial specific information e.g. contact lists, training documents, …
- Competitive salary (health insurance, meal vouchers, … )
- Working in a small company in full expansion means that your contribution to the growth of company will be appreciated
To apply contact Stijn Otte at email@example.com with CV and motivation letter.